In addition to our primary service of PAT Testing we also cover a host of Other Electrical Service including but not restricted to:
- Extra or additional sockets
- Outside power to sheds, summer houses or garages
- New circuits
- External lights
- PIR lights
- Switch and socket replacements or relocations
- Fuse board / consumer unit replacements/upgrades
- Light installations / spot lights / LED lights
- Electric under floor heating
- Electric shower installations or replacements
- Fire alarms/fire regulation upgrades and sign offs
- Electrical Inspection and testing
- Internal lights
- Periodic reports / private or landlord reports
- External sockets
- Installing RCDS into consumer units
- Full house/apartment rewires
- Extensions wired
- Cooker circuits
- Intruder alarms
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV system installed and serviced
Our electricians are qualified and competent. They have all relevant PPE to hand including, hard hats, toe capped footwear, eye protection, hearing protection and relevant work clothing to offer full protection. To discuss your requirements either fill out our form or:
- Call us on 0330 113 1462 and we can go through this with you
- Email us using our Contact Us form
We pride ourselves on our communication throughout the whole process. From your initial enquiry through to receiving our quote, booking an appointment, confirmation of the booking and finally our electricians coming in to carry out the service you will find our staff informed and able to deal with all business types.
All of our staff are checked through this process to ensure a safe working
environment for our clients.
Minor Repairs Included
Plugs and fuses are included in these minor repairs, if excessive we will discuss with the client ways to avoid damage in the future.
Post Testing Report & Certificate
We provide reports in excel or PDF format. Your certificate will come as a PDF and should be printed and displayed.
ISO 9001 Calibrated Equipment
All of our test equipment is serviced and calibrated annually to ensure the accuracy of the tests we carry out.
Qualified & Experienced Staff
Not just qualified, they also have years of experience both in the testing and administration of portable appliances.